DEFINED WAVY HAIR
Natrual and boho waves are really on trend for the summer months but if you want to create a more defined look for the party season then below is a simple step by step guide to defined statement waves.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver
- Buy Here
- Brush / comb
- Well positioned mirrors
- Please read the Amplify Jumbo Waver use and care booklet.
- Please read the safe styling section below which advises how to safely style hard to reach areas.
- Ensure you have followed the hair testing instructions in the use and care booklet to know what heat setting is appropriate for your hair type. Always select the lowest heat to test on a small section of hair and gradually increase the temperature as needed.
- Ensure your hair is clean and totally dry. Waves will not hold on damp hair.
- Comb and place your hair in the desired parting then divide into sections.
STEP BY STEP
Start with the underneath sections of hair and always work from the back of your head towards the front.
Take a one centimetre wide section of hair, comb through and spray from root to tip with hairspray.
With the Amplify Jumbo Waver turned on and set to the appropriate heat setting you can start to style your hair. Please ensure you have read the use and care booklet and our safe styling section. take care not to touch the scalp or the back of the neck
Take care not to touch the scalp or the back of the neck, hold your hair at the ends and clamp your hair at the root. Your hair should be clamped between the top barrels and bottom plate, holding the waver at a horizontal angle to the hair.
Hold in place for a few seconds (based on prior testing). Then slowly release the grip of the handle, ensuring the waver is away from the back of your neck and skin. Allow your hair to cool before touching.
The waving process requires overlapping. Gently move the styler down the hair towards the ends and match the outermost wave of your hair with the barrels. Hold in position again for a few seconds.
Repeat the process until you reach the end of your hair. If you have a small section left at the end of your hair, that won’t fit between the barrels of the waver, turn the waver over so the plate is topside to continue the wave to the ends.
Repeat on other sections until all the hair is styled.
Finally, where necessary comb though your hair with your fingers to separate.
With all new styling tools it takes a little practice to know how to use the tool to get the best results. We recommend before the Amplify Jumbo Waver is turned on, you practice holding the styler and understand how you will use the styler on your hair.
All metal Titanium areas on the Amplify Jumbo Waver become hot when the styling tool is turned on.
The professional sprung marcel handle is designed to open when released from your grip. For that reason, ensure you take extra care to control the release of the handle and avoid touching any skin when styling.
- Always hold the styler at a safe distance from the back of your neck and other skin areas.
- Always slowly release the waver from gripping your hair in a controlled manner.
- Always wear clothing to cover shoulders.
- Always use well positioned mirror(s)
When styling the back of your head we advise you to tilt away from the Amplify Jumbo Waver. If your hair is long enough, you can also hold the ends of your hair up above your head and style above your head to avoid contact with your neck.
Before you use the Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver, always select the lowest heat to test on a small section of hair. Gradually increase the time the hair is wrapped around the barrel and gradually increase the temperature as needed in order to prevent damage to your hair. This test should determine appropriate heat levels and holding times for your hair.www.hairwavers.co.uk
Slave To Waves,
The Remington H0747 is everything you need for soft and smooth curls & waves that are big on volume but low on frizz. The large set of 12 rollers are packed with ceramic and pro ionic conditioning to keep your hair shiny and healthy looking while the wax core holds your curls in place for longer. So whether you're opting for well-defined curls or a more voluminous wavy look with plenty of body, the Jumbo Rollers make it happen.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Hair should be clean, dry and tangle free before styling.
- Important: The rollers will begin to heat-up as soon as the power supply is switched on.
- The lid should be in the down position until the rollers are ready to use. The rollers will take approximately 10 minutes to attain the correct operating temperature.
- To Curl - take a section of hair, about the width of the roller.
- Wrap the ends of the hair around the roller, keeping the hair at right angles to the scalp.
- Wind the roller right down to the roots.
- Secure the roller firmly in place with the correct size pin or clip, as near to the scalp as possible.
- Use the small rollers for tighter curls; the larger rollers give looser curls and waves.
- Remove the rollers from your hair by gently unwinding. Let the curl spring back into place and leave the hair to cool fully before styling. this ensures the optimum set.
- Unplug the unit after you have used all the rollers you need.
LONG AND WAVY
For long, voluminous, smooth waves use the jumbo rollers or the super jumbo rollers.
Roll the top, front layer of the hair back to your crown, using one roller.
Next, use three other rollers to roll the remaining hair in three equal sections on the back and sides
of the head.
Roll the hair under, up the nape of the neck.
Use a jumbo or super jumbo roller on a large section of the hair on your crown to give height.
Roll the hair back and under to the crown.
Next, take large sections all around the sides of your head, and roll up so the hair will flip out.
You should roll the curlers up to the level of the top of your ear. Leave the rollers in place for approximately
Unroll the curlers in the order that you put them in, let the curl cool for a minute to set.
Next, brush your hair out, using your hands to shape the flip outward.
Do not pour any hair lotions or conditioners into the rollers.
The lid should be closed while the rollers are heating up.
Ensure there is a roller on each slot while the unit is heating up and that each roller is
properly inserted into the base unit.
Care should be taken to avoid contact between the hot surface of the roller and the
sensitive skin of the face and neck.
Slave To Waves,
Each week we will be adding new products and how to achieve the look using the products featured.
Want to get the look?
Then sit down, relax and stay tuned.www.hairwavers.co.uk
Slave To Waves,